Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Beginning to look at lot like...

Even here, where the mountains meet the desert, we have snow, and will probably experience a white Christmas this year. Having lived here for now my 16th Christmas, I think only one has been white, and it was a brown/white. The weather is going to be cold, so why not snuggle up with a great bowl of chili! Diana's "Cow Kickin" Chili Mix! No, this is not your average chili style flavor. Diana took a long time to develop many of her seasoning blends. I thought chili was just some meat, tomatoes, beans and chili powder, but now I have experienced something totally different. If you look at the ingredients, it doesn't even have chili powder in it, but it does have an incredible blend of cumin, basil oregano etc. The Homesteader, in Steamboat Springs CO, carries our products. When Diana first stopped in to inquire about them carrying our products, they where sceptical. Diana left them a couple of samples, one being the chili. We had not heard anything for a couple of weeks but then the call came from Ellen at the Homesteader and she remarked; "that's the best chili I've ever tasted!" They began carrying our products and probably sell more chili than any of our other retailers. So try it, it will be a taste experience like none other!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh. You two have a blog! Welcome to Bloggityville.

    You know, I was simply so impressed with the taste samples you gave out at the GJ craft fair, and so impressed with your web site, I thought what the heck, share this with my readers.

    I've recently started my own on-line business and I know how much it means when someone gives you a shoutout.

    I didn't realize this was your wife's business. Believe me, my husband could identify with you, Brian. I just kind of took the bull by the horns and went for it and it's made all the difference for us.

    I sell sock monkeys. And burp cloths and Christmas ornaments. But I promise you, no preservatives are used in my "creations." LOL

    We're "senior" citizens, I guess, but we still believe you only live once, so go for it.

    I love your products and I wish you two all the best.

    ReplyDelete