Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Welcome to the Moose News

Shameless promotion is my favorite way to try and blow my own horn without a lot of fanfare. This blog is dedicated to the promotion of my wife's business, The Zesty Moose. I am trying to promote it in every way, without the aide of knowing much about internet marketing, so, here goes. You can go to our website at www.thezestymoose.com and browse through the information. My wife created all the seasoning blends from scratch in an effort to get away from food preservatives (especially MSG), and additives which really hamper good eating. "the Moose Guy" moniker came off of a comment on another blog after responding to some nice feedback. ( I was also called Mr. Moose, but I'm going with the Moose Guy). Check back often for posts and please share this "shameless promotion" with any and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment